Serves: As many berries as you have…
Cooking Time: 10 mins + freezing time
- 1 Container of Strawberries
- 1 or 2 Vanilla Yoghurt Pots
- Rinse and dry the strawberries. Leave as whole, cut in half or even quarters depending on what size you desire.
- Put the yogurts in a bowl to use for dipping.
- Get out a sheet pan and line with parchment or wax paper.
- Use a toothpick or spoon to dip the strawberries in the yogurt.After dipping the berry place on the sheet pan.
- Once you’re finished dipping all the berries, make room in the freezer and place the pan in. You can leave them in the freezer for a few hours (2-3) or even overnight.
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup pepperoni minis
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add zucchini and cook, flipping once, until golden, about 1-2 minutes on each side; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini rounds onto a large baking sheet. Top each zucchini round with marinara, mozzarella and pepperoni minis.
- Place into oven and cook until the cheese has melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Italian seasoning, if desired.